Outdoor Heaters Free Freight PolicyOutdoor Heaters' Shipping and Freight Charges
Our outdoor heaters and accessories are shipped free by common carriers to any business address or nearest freight terminal within the contiguous 48 states in the USA (exception: offshore islands).
In Canada, freight to any business address in a city with a population over 100,000, not on an island.
Residential shipping charge is $50 per heater.
Our heaters require a forklift to unload the shipping crate, or at least two able bodied people at the delivery location. Receivers must be adequately equipped to remove the crating materials and unload the heaters one at a time.
If powered tailgate service is needed, allow an additional $125 for this service.
If your location does not qualify for free freight, please call for a freight estimate.
We recommend providing a daytime phone number so the shipping company may arrange for a delivery time. If you miss the agreed upon delivery time, the freight company will charge you a redelivery fee. Delivery is provided during standard business hours Monday – Friday.Outdoor Heaters' Freight Damage
The packaging of our outdoor heaters and accessories minimize damage during shipment. We recommend the following:
- Be present when your order is delivered.
- Inspect the exterior of the package(s) for damage.
- Refuse the shipment if there is excessive damage on the packages' exterior or crate.
- Contact us immediately with your order number and the name of the freight company.
- If there appears to be minimal damage to the packaging or crating do not sign the bill of lading without noting the damage and writing "subject to inspection."
- Take pictures of the the damaged packaging materials.
If you have freight damage, we will work with you to correct the situation.